To find the wide path to success, sometimes the only thing we need is just a little guidance.
Do you know how much potential you have blocked in your supply chain?!
Do you want to extract the maximum benefits from your supply chain?
Do you want to set your watch and understand the situation in the operational departments in your company?
To answer these and other questions, we offer you a short audit, in which we shall not only show you the picture in your firm, but we shall also make a schedule-plan for prompt solving the factors that block you.
In our analysis about your supply chain, we give you:
- A comparison between your current situation and the best practices
- Assessment of the operational personnel and recommendations
- List of the activities which need improvements or corrections
- Methods for rapid improvement, applicable for your company
- Expected achievable results (they are usually visible during the first month)
- Deadlines for implementation of improvements
- Responsible people
- Resources and possible help from outside the firm
The proposals we give aim achieving quick positive effects with minimal spend of resources.
We offer to our customers full set of audit services related to Supply Chain:
- Audit of processes and procedures, related to planning of production and deliveries, purchasing, logistics and distribution, warehousing.
- Independent audit of offers, contracts and relationships with suppliers – is everything negotiated to the best possible for your company? If not, why?
- Audit of employees from supply chain – is there a conflict of interests, combinations, bending rules, negligence, disengagement.
- Are there gaps from where you bleed money?
- Preparation for ISO implementation.
- Audit of operations activities in a company which you want to purchase.
- Audit of operations activities in a company which you want to sell. Implementation of procedures and processes for increasing the firm’s value.
- Sudden audits of your objects or your subcontractors to check if and how the operational obligations are met.
We do the audits applying mainly the Theory of constraints and 6 Sigma.