- On July 20, 2015
- conflict of interest, corruption, purchasing, supply chain management, theft
The course points the major problems when there are conflicts of interests and corruption practices and the ways to avoid them. The training includes examples of good and bad practices and their sequences. Special attention is paid to acknowledgment and prevention of possible threats. The course offers critical control points which significantly reduce the possible loses derived by conflict of interests and corruption practices.
The course is suitable for company managers, auditors, finance managers, purchasing managers.
The purpose of this course is to provide practical knowledge for recognition of potential conflicts of interests and the mechanisms for their overcoming.
After graduating this course, the trainees would be able to:
- Identify potential dangerous for the business situations
- Create procedures for avoiding conflict of interests
- Assess adequately situations and behavior
- Control employees and documents
- Recognize the symptoms of employees’ improper behavior
1. Prerequisites for conflict of interests and corruption schemes occurrence.
- The human nature.
- Internal and external factors.
- The procedures.
- Engagement and responsibilities
- Behavior, status, mentality
3. Preventive measures against possible abuses. Anticorruption practices.
- The Drop effect.
- Top managers’ behavior