Building a stable partnership
One different approach to suppliers that in long term perspective guarantees relationship stability, higher profit for the parties, innovations and high image. Every company can achieve these aspects by applying simple rules, ethical norms and by constantly searching continuous development.
We demonstrate how with elementary mechanisms a company may become a market leader together with its suppliers and subcontractors, but at the same time keeping healthy distance and the right to demand stable excellent quality at the best price. With practical examples we show how to get out of unpleasant situations where a supplier has a dominant position. And not the last, we pay a special attention to daily control which gives us the possibility to effectively manage every stage from our work with suppliers and subcontractors.
1. Structuring the approach
- Assessment of the current situation and identification of problematic zones.
- Criteria for smooth working and delivery process.
- Criteria for selection of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Sole supplier and subcontractor.
2. Working with suppliers and subcontractors
- Negotiations, analysis, assessment
- Signing of contracts
- Contracts execution
- Of suppliers and subcontractors
- Of employees
- Of documents
- Top managers’ behavior