Small business can survive only if different companies rely on each other and comply with legislation. The key here is to find whom to rely. Friends are on one hand, experts are on the other hand and their combination leads to success. We can be your partner-expert in operations – planning, logistics, finding optimal solutions. Each business has legal restrictions; we know the restrictions related to supply chain as we passed through many of them in the international companies for which we’ve worked. Advice from outside can help you get the best decision (bad decisions for small companies are sometimes fatal). We can create and control for you:
- Short and long term plan for development
- Organization structure
- Logistics scheme and partners
- Warehousing solution
- Contracts without which your company is exposed to higher risk
- Help you grow your business smooth
We shall not only advise you but we shall do the processes for you, being your second “pair of hands”.
If it’s time to enlarge your team, you can outsource some activities to us or we can help you with finding the right people and train them according international standards.
If trading is not your core business, you’d better outsource the purchasing in order to achieve the best possible trade conditions. We can:
- Negotiate better trade conditions because we work with bigger volumes. Even you are still small, we know supplier’s rates and can negotiate them for you too.
- Provide alternative suppliers – in the beginning you will have one supplier per product, but you have the chance to change it fast in case of problems
- Give your company ideas for innovations implemented in other industries
- Identify gaps in negotiations and can propose you contracts or trade conditions suitable for you. Sometimes you don’t know the limits of the suppliers because you do not have experience with them – we chase the target for you, complying with all legal restrictions too.