A. High quality performance
Compliance with internal rules and procedures is a must and we are trained to work in such environment. Business ethic rules for all successful firms are the same so we have a solid ground to start.
B. Project management
When you start a new project and all your staff is already fully occupied with operational tasks, we can manage and run the project for you with the same excellence according your corporate requirements.
- For your staff this is additional work which may lead to over-occupation, mistakes in the project or in other tasks performed by your employees because of too much work
- You will not pay overtime and will avoid legal issues related to working hours, job descriptions, etc.
- We work fast and accurate because we focus much knowledge and resources on your project for short time, e.g. we push as much as needed to meet the target in the required deadlines
- Your staff does not waste time in long working meetings
- We report on a regular basis
- We do our best to avoid situations which may lead to unplanned resources or project blockage but if such situations appear nevertheless our efforts, we communicate them with you early enough to find together a proper solution.
You can be confident that:
- Confidentiality is strictly kept
- You have full control on your project while leveraging on our vast experience in the field
When you acquire a new business you have to run it according your company rules. But adjustments take time, sometimes longer than planned. If you don’t settle the rules in operations fast, your cashflow and profit may take wrong, negative direction.
We have experience in:
- Putting successfully one business into another business’ rules
- Applying procedures
- Cutting negative practices
- Preparation of necessary documents
- Working with state authorities
- Training the staff.
When there is an acquisition or change of legislation, state authorities usually try to “teach” the acquiring party about the rules in this game. And these rules often happen to be the bad practices from the past. In the same time the acquired employees refuse or hardly accept the rules of the acquiring party. Your staff does not have time to train the new colleagues which leads to losing a potentially good employees or the training period lasts longer than planned.
When the business which you acquire is not similar to your core business, you don’t even have correct processes and procedures for it. Furthermore, you don’t have prepared resources which can do the job properly.
With us you can outsource:
- Procedures preparation & implementation
- Setting the rules
- Training the new staff
- Educating and training the state authorities about the new working process
D. Process optimization and suppliers management
Even big companies sometimes need optimization of their processes – applying new regimes, new technologies or new approach to global service providers. There are cases when a global supplier does not perform well in your country, but you cannot change it. We have successful experience in pushing global suppliers to provide the high level service they are paid for.
Why to outsource purchasing with us? Because we can:
- Negotiate better trade conditions for bigger volumes
- Avoid sole supplier situations
- Give your company savings and productivities not only from prices but from innovations implemented in other industries
- Identify gaps in negotiations, contracts or trade conditions and can find productivity. In one company the saving after changing the main supplier and the in-house buyer reached 63%.
F. Negligible tasks
Do your employees spend a lot of time for tasks with low value to your organization? Outsource these annoying tasks and use the capacity of your employees more effectively by focusing on the core business where the money comes from.
G. Easy replacement
When you have an ill employee or one in maternity leave you can save time and nerves by outsourcing the activity for the time of absence, rather than hire and train a new employee.