How the production can serve the sales
One seminar which offers a structured way to put in order, trace and control the production and supply.
To achieve a harmonized production process, to load at maximum the production capacity and to win from scale and from supplies, we need an adequate operational plan. This seminar reveals how all participants influence on planning and execution so that the company goes ahead quickly. Here we pay a special attention to planning in ERP, including cash-flow and control mechanisms. Even with small series and on-time orders, production and supplies can be planned smoothly.
Planning is the base for successful negotiations with suppliers and for the strict control on material usage.
With practical examples we give you the key which helps you to react quickly during sales peaks, avoiding overspending.
- Sales budget
- Purchasing budget
- Cash flow
- Annual operations plan
- Specifics in production and trade companies
2. Planning of production and deliveries
- Delivery planning – methods, periods, participants
- Production costs and technology leadtime
- Just in time
- Theory of constraints
- Production planning – methods, periods, participants
- Planning of serial and order productions
3. Resource planning
- Warehouse space
- Re order point
- Minimum and maximum boundaries
- Bank guarantees
- Human resources
- Machines capacity
4. Budgeting and planning in ERP system
- Criteria for selection of ERP system
- Modules, responsibles and deadlines
5. Assessment of achievements (KPI) and control
- Applicable KPI.
- Methods and terms for reporting and control. Analysis.
At the seminar end, by drawing lots, one participant can have after the training a ½- hour consult from the lecturer for a particular case. The confidentiality is guaranteed.