How to find and keep the talent
There is huge unemployment and no people to work. Sometimes the selection for employees is hard, but not impossible. What is the psychological profile of the employees in supply chain? How can we reach the quality human resources and what to do to keep them?
This seminar focuses on the pebbles in human’s mentality, which may flip the car. A special attention is paid to the nuances in human behavior that hint future problems. Having in mind that the operational departments are exposed to undesirable provocations from external factors, here we point what is better to be avoided and what should not be missed when hiring people for supply chain.
1. Criteria for selection of specific operational staff.
- The human nature – tuning in advance
- Internal and external factors
2. The human resources in phases of business growth and company restructuring
- Allocation of resources and outsourcing
- Selection of experts and managers
- Parties behavior – introduction and show
3. Loyalty and motivation
- Procedures and internal order
- Employees’ assessment (MAP)
- Expertise and expert reports (360)
- Company microclimate