Unspotted reputation of your organization
How to be a man of honor and deal only in your company’s favor.
Supply chain employees are explored to high temptation in their daily work. How can we have in our team only real knights who protect their employer’s interests?
This seminar shows the main problems when conflicts of interests exist and how to avoid them. Nevertheless how much money goes through the hands of someone, there are ways for prevention and control against thefts, misusage, corruption. By seeing the good and the bad practices, you’ll be able to assess the people before hiring them, to implement in your organization key control points and thus to prevent many abuses. Here we also give you examples for fighting back corruption from state authorities and monopol organizations.
1. Prerequisites for conflict of interests and corruption schemes occurrence
- The human nature
- Internal and external factors
- Engagement and responsibilities
- Rumors on the market
- Conquer the company from with-in
- Employee status
3. Corruption cases
- During vendor selection process.
- During negotiations.
- Monopolist supplier
- Fighting bribing from state authorities
4. Preventive measures against possible abuses. Anticorruption practices.
- The Drop effect.
- Top managers’ behavior