- On July 20, 2015
- employee, human resources, motivation, operational staff
The course acquaints the trainees with the main criteria for selection and motivation of supply chain personnel. The training goes through the characters types suitable to occupy supply chain positions. The trainer provides solutions of problems related to business growth and restructuring. One main aspect of the course is motivation of personnel who is exposed to provocations. During the course many examples for good and bad management of human resources are given.
The course is suitable for company managers, human resources managers, auditors, purchasing managers.
The purpose of this seminar is to help the management to select and retain the employees who bring value and to recognize employees not suitable for operational activities (planning, purchasing & replenishment, logistics, warehousing).
After graduating this course, the trainees would be able to:
- Be familiar with the selection and motivation criteria for supply chain personnel
- Structure such questionnaires for interviews which to capture the competencies and personal potential.
- Identify the applicable trainings for each employee
- Apply individual motivation approach
1. Criteria for selection of specific operational staff.
- The human nature – tuning in advance
- Internal and external factors
2. The human resources in phases of business growth and company restructuring
- Allocation of resources and outsourcing
- Selection of experts and managers
- Parties behavior – introduction and show
3. Loyalty and motivation
- Procedures and internal order
- Employees’ assessment (MAP)
- Expertise and expert reports (360)
- Company microclimate