Now to release the full sales capacity
The successful sales depend not only on traders’ abilities but also on production capacity and quick deliveries.
With practical examples we show how a company to be prepared to supply production in higher volume and with better quality to the market, using the same equipment, the same head count, and at the same time decreasing or keeping stable its operational costs.
We give you mechanisms which can be applied immediately in your company and which can pay back the efforts within one month.
It is recommendable the participants to have a global view over their company’s activities.
After the training every participant can look deeper at his company supply chain, to identify the bottle necks and search for solutions.
1. Budget and planning
- Budget and operational plan – how, when and who prepares them
- Main obstacles and how to overcome them
- Cash flow
- ERP systems
- Who, when and with whom is negotiating – craftiness and danger
- Segregation of duties
- How and how often to plan
- Changes in plan
- Calculating capacity – machines, resources, limits
- Who plans and are the numbers adequate
- Contracts – why do we need solid contracts
- Management of suppliers
- Conflict of interests – how to control this
- Information leakage and potential sanctions
- The warehouse troubles
- How to cultivate warehouse personnel
- Thefts, misusage, sanctions
- Where does the misusage chain end
- Legal thefts under our nose
- When does it make sense and what are the benefits
- Criteria, assessment, control
9. KPI and control
- KPI according budget
- Applicable KPIs in supply chain
- Monitoring – who makes it and how often
At the seminar end, by drawing lots, one participant can have after the training a ½- hour consult from the lecturer for a particular case. The confidentiality is guaranteed.