- On July 20, 2015
- management, negotiations, purchasing, replenishment, supplier, training
The course reveals the main rules for selection, communication and work with suppliers and subcontractors. The topic includes what kind and how many suppliers are required so that the company is stable and flexible enough to meet the market demand challenges. The training contains examples of good and bad practices and their sequences. Special attention is paid to communication and control.
The course is suitable for company managers, auditors, finance managers, purchasing managers.
The purpose of this seminar is to provide practical knowledge for management of suppliers and subcontractors which to ensure continues working process with high quality and best possible prices.
After graduation of the course, the trainees should be able to:
- Identify potentially dangerous business situations, derived by unreliable or sole suppliers and subcontractors
- Create procedures for work with suppliers and subcontractors
- Create own criteria for selection of suppliers according to industry specifics
- Assess adequately suppliers’ goods and services and require improvements
- Control the performance of suppliers, subcontractors and own employees
- Recognize the symptoms of wrong employees’ behavior
1. Structuring the approach
- Assessment of the current situation and identification of problematic zones.
- Criteria for smooth working and delivery process.
- Criteria for selection of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Sole supplier and subcontractor.
2. Working with suppliers and subcontractors
- Negotiations, analysis, assessment
- Signing of contracts
- Contracts execution
- Of suppliers and subcontractors
- Of employees
- Of documents
- Top managers’ behavior