- On August 3, 2015
- budget, delivery, distribution, negotiations, outsourcing, plan, production, training, warehouse
This course reveals the main areas for improvements in supply chain which unlock the sales potential. The course goes through every department – planning, negotiations, production, logistics, warehousing and distribution – and shows the most commonly met rocks which block the company growth. Special attention is paid to the management gaps that lead to loses.
It is recommendable the participants to have a global view over their company’s activities.
The lecture contains lots of practical examples and is suitable for company managers, finance managers, warehouse managers, planners, production managers, purchasing managers.
The purpose of this seminar is to provide a broad view over the gaps in supply chain based on real examples and their solving. After this lecture every participant may look deeper into its company supply chain, find the bottlenecks and search for solutions.
1. Budget and planning
- Budget and operational plan – how, when and who prepares them
- Main obstacles and how to overcome them
- Cash flow
- ERP systems
- Who, when and with whom is negotiating – craftiness and danger
- Segregation of duties
- How and how often to plan
- Changes in plan
- Calculating capacity – machines, resources, limits
- Who plans and are the numbers adequate
- Contracts – why do we need solid contracts
- Management of suppliers
- Conflict of interests – how to control this
- Information leakage and potential sanctions
- The warehouse troubles
- How to cultivate warehouse personnel
- Thefts, misusage, sanctions
- Where does the misusage chain end
- Legal thefts under our nose
- When does it make sense and what are the benefits
- Criteria, assessment, control
9. KPI and control
- KPI according budget
- Applicable KPIs in supply chain
- Monitoring – who makes it and how often