- On July 20, 2015
- budget, operational plan, planning, production plan, production to order, series production, training
The course reveals the main rules for correct process structuring before and during the planning of production and deliveries. Special attention is paid to inner relations among departments in the company and how they influence the planning of production, deliveries, sales and cash flow. The trainer gives many practical situations which are worked out during the course and planning directions are provided depending on the industry.
The course is suitable for company managers, planning managers, production managers, purchasing managers, financial managers, and auditors.
The planning is the base for every activity and taking adequate business decisions. The purpose of this seminar is to provide practical knowledge for planning process structuring, as well as methods for achievements management.
After graduating this course, the trainees should be able to:
- Understand the key overall importance of the production planning for the company.
- Understand the importance of correct and on-time information.
- Apply the long, middle and short term production planning.
- Understand the contribution of the correct structured working process.
- Know the difficulties and obstacles in the planning process.
- Understand and evaluate the benefits from team work in and with every department.
- Sales budget
- Purchasing budget
- Cash flow
- Annual operations plan
- Specifics in production and trade companies
2. Planning of production and deliveries
- Delivery planning – methods, periods, participants
- Production planning – methods, periods, participants
3. Resource planning
- Warehouse space
- Bank guarantees
- Human resources
- Machines capacity
4. Budgeting and planning in ERP system
- Criteria for selection of ERP system
- Modules, responsibles and deadlines
5. Assessment of achievements (KPI)and control
- Applicable KPI.
- Methods and terms for reporting and control. Analysis.